29 February 2008

February 2008





Have go to visit Chinese New Year festival 2008 at my born country "Nakornsawan province".

Nakornsawan province have this festival every year on early February.
Have start my own 1/35 conversion project from the painting of Ron Volstad this month. I used the head from Alpine Miniatures but the body and saddle from DML.



this project is my first horse...and this first is for commercial project!, I havesculpt it in 54 mm, it look difficult and complicate project but with some help about sculpture technics and references by Zlobovs and Bruno Schmaeling that make all thing more easy.. thank you very much!.

you can also see SBS of this horse at http://www.modelsculpt.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=843&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Also... I will not at home about 2 weeks and can't contact any one between 1-15 March 2008. you can sent e-mail to me ordinary but all e-mail will reply after I back to home.

2 comments:

Matt Springer said...

Looks great so far, Pongsatorn. The horse might look more animated if his head was turned a bit or a leg was lifted a little. Looks great though.

Pongsatorn Kanthaboon said...

Thank you very much Matt!, I agree with you about horse head... now I have turned it to the left already!... Will pose the progress soon.